Bluesound NODE 2 Streaming Player
The Bluesound NODE 2 streaming player easily connects to your existing HiFi or home theatre system to unlock a world full of media streaming services, Internet radio stations as well as your own music library. The NODE 2 provides an array of analogue and digital input and output options allowing for easy connection to your new or existing equipment. The NODE 2 brings high-resolution audio along with an infinite amount of playback options directly into your home.
- Stream music to multiple Bluesound Players all over the home.
- Access and connect to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Control music wirelessly with an intuitive Controller App for iOS, Apple Watch, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows & Mac OS X desktops.
- Instinctive touch controls on the unit.
- Simple setup and easily expandable.
- Hi-Res Audio certified, for correct handling & playback of high-resolution audio music.
- MQA decoding provides studio quality sound you can stream or download.
Bluesound NODE 2 Specifications:
|Plays Music From
||Network shares, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, mobile device, USB, cloud services, internet radio, Bluesound Vault
||AIFF, WAV, ALAC, FLAC, OGG, WMA, WMA-L, AAC, MP3.
||TIDAL HiFi, Spotify (Connect), Deezer, TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Radio Paradise, CALM Radio
|Native Sampling Rates
||32 - 192kHz
||110dBA. DAC: 32-bit/192kHz
||Ethernet RJ45, Gigabit
||iOS, Apple Watch, Android, Mac OS, Windows, Kindle Fire
||RCA analogue, optical & coaxial digital, headphone, subwoofer.
||5USB-A, mini optical digital audio, 3.5mm analogue
||Touch controls, 12v trigger out, IR in, IR learning (TV Connect).
|Third Party Control
||Control 4, Push Controls, RTI, Crestron.
|Dimensions / Weight
||220 W x 46 H x 146 Dmm, 1.1kg