Kordz HDBaseT™ Extender Receiver/Transmitter Pair + Twin Power Supplies
Using cutting edge HDBaseT technology, the PLX-HDB.1 extends Ultra HD video over single CAT6 cable up to 40m and up to 100m at High Definition(1080p). The simple plug and play design uses industry standard CAT6 cable for simple installation. The maximum 10.2Gbps bandwidth enables the full featureset of the current HDMI specification, so features like Ultra HD and 3D video are supported as standard.
The compact metal housing has optional mounting tabs to enable concealed installations. The housing also acts as a heat sink, allowing continual use without the need for a noisy fan. A simplified front display gives feedback on connection status and HDMI transmission with or without HDCP.
Kordz HDBaseT™ Extender Receiver/Transmitter Pair + Twin Power Supplies Specifications
- HDBaseT technology extends uncompressed HDMI over a single CAT6 cable
- Transmission range up to 40m at full 10.2Gbps data rate
- Transmission range up to 100m at 1080p (24bit color)
- HDMI up to 10.2Gbps, including support for 1080p60/120, Deep Color, HD-3D and 4Kp/24 video, HD Audio formats.
- TIA/EIA-568-B terminated CAT cable recommended
- CAT5e supported but may reduce operating range
- External power on transmit and receive units (included)
- Vertical surface mountable with optionally attachable brackets (included)
- HDCP compliant
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 77.2 x 50 x 25 - transmit and receive units
- Warranty 2 years
What is HDBaseT? - HDBaseT technology is a high-definition multimedia content delivery standard ideal for the professional and commercial integrator market. HDBaseT connectivity solves the installer’s need for performance over longer distance, ease of installation, reliability, flexibility and cost of installation, without compromising on quality.