Kordz PRO HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable 2m
The PRO series HDMI cables are targeted at the professional custom installer. Modest in looks, they still offer high degrees of mechanical integrity and reliability Kordz has become renowned for.
Construction of the PRO series HDMI borrows principles found on our higher end cables, such as solid-core conductors and B.O.S.S. termination. Installers will appreciate the short mounting depth connector and flexible round cable profile.
Available in eleven lengths from 0.5m through to 20m, the PRO series support the latest audio and video formats up to and including 1080p and 1080p24-3D, catering for devices such as Blu-ray, HD cable and the latest game consoles. 0.5m to 5.0m lengths support High Speed with Ethernet for Ultra HD/4K video and 3D formats.
Kordz PRO HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable 2m Specifications
- Ultra-sonic automated soldered free air terminals create reduced capacitance and digital jitter for consistently high date rate support.
- B.O.S.S. termination for consistent and reliable signal integrity
- Connectors fit firmly into HDMI receptacle
- Support for up to Full HD 1080p/60 across all lengths
- Solid OFC conductors for high performance
- CMG in-wall fire rated jacket
- 1kg retention force
- Pre-moulded PVC/ABS rear shell
- Round cable geometry
- HDMI compliant
- Eleven lengths from 0.5m to 20.0M
- Warranty - Protected by our Immortal Lifetime Warranty.