Kordz PRO Triple AV Cable .5m
Designed specifically for multipurpose use, these 3 way interconnects are typically used as a component video cable or composite video plus audio cable. The PRO-3AV series of interconnects feature dense foil and braid shielding to resist wide band environmental interference to both audio and video bands. Conductors comprise of 24AWG pure oxygen free copper to minimize loss and permit long length applications. The newly developed RCA connectors are among the shortest in the industry. Providing excellent pull strength, the split pin and collar gold-plated RCAs also maintain a robust signal path and longevity. Furthermore all PRO series lengths are supplied in PE bags for economy and ease of transportation. Suitable for both domestic and commercial installations.
Kordz PRO Triple AV Cable .5m Specifications
- Shallow mounting depth RCA connectors with excellent pull strength
- 75 Ohm 24AWG pure OFC cores with double shielding
- Flexible and durable matte black PVC jacket
- Interchangeable colour bands included (2 each R-G-B-Y-W)
- Use for component video or composite AV